4th Monday of the month, 6:30 p.m.; City of Governors Room, 1st Floor, City Hall 100 E. Santa Fe St.
The Fairview Neighborhood is located in the northwest section of Original Town Olathe. The neighborhood offers a wide range of housing options, and easily accessible from K-7 Highway.
Westview is bounded to the west by Parker Street (K-7), to the north by Harold (127th) Street, to the east by Northgate/ Kansas Avenue and Pine, and to the south by Santa Fe Street.
1. Encourage the enhancement of private properties, especially rental housing.
2. Strong enforcement of property maintenance codes
3. Add and repair sidewalks where necessary.
4. Enhance the appearance and add amenities to neighborhood parks
Modernize play equipment in Fairview Park
Add additional landscaping
Improve the upkeep of grass
5. Greater police presence in the neighborhood
6. Implement traffic calming measure
Reduce speeding on Spruce, Iowa, and Lincoln
Increase the visibility of stop signs (from overgrowth)