Risk Management Team

Risk Management
James Charlesworth
Risk Management Consultant
Charlesworth & Associates
Safety & Wellness
Angela Reed
HR Coordinator:  Safety & Wellness



If you or your property has been damaged and you believe the City of Olathe is responsible, please submit a Tort Claim.  Upon submittal, your claim will be forwarded to the appropriate City staff for review and investigation. 

To check the status of your claim please contact:  James Charlesworth, Risk Management Consultant.