Fall Cemetery Tours
- Date: 10/12/2017 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Olathe Cemetery
738 N. Chestnut Street
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: Our Fall Cemetery Tours gives you an opportunity to meet historical figures to learn more about Olathe!
Return to full list >>
Our Fall Cemetery Tours take place at the Olathe Memorial Cemetery. The theme is World War I veterans.
- Tours last approximately one hour.
- Tour times are: 7 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 8 p.m. (sold out), & 8:30 p.m. (no 8:30 p.m. tour on Saturday)
- Each tour is limited to 30 participants.
- Tickets are $6/person ages 5 & up. Tours are recommended for ages 5 & over.
- Please dress for the weather and there is a lot of walking.
- Please park on the south side of the parking lot at Northview Elementary School 905 N. Walker.
- Thursday night is Scout night. Boy and Girl Scouts are encouraged to attend and receive a special Cemetery Tour patch.
- Purchase tickets by calling 913-971-5111 or in person by visiting the Heritage Center at Mahaffie Mon.-Sat. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sun. noon to 4 p.m.
- The 8 p.m. tour on Thursday evening is sold out!