Health & Beauty: 1860s Style
- Date: 11/14/2017 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: Make a small hand cream to take home with you!
Return to full list >>
- What did beauty look like in the 1860s?
- We explore the cosmetics and creams women used to enhance and heal their skin in the 1860s.
- Make a small hand-cream to take home with you!
- Cost is $5/participant and this class is for participants ages 8 & up.
- Registration required and due Mon., Nov. 13.