- Date: 11/18/2017 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: Join us for a catered meal served in the 1865 stagecoach dining room by lantern light!
Return to full list >>
This dinner is sold out! Register for the Sat. Dec. 9 dinner.
- This is your opportunity to enjoy a hearty meal in the stagecoach stop dining room with your friends and family!
- You will be brought to the historic farmhouse by stagecoach and welcomed by our historical interpreters in 1860s clothing.
- Enjoy a hearty meal of stewed beef, mashed potatoes, green beans, breads and winter preserves.
- After dinner, visit the animals with our farmers and retire to the parlor for games, a slice of pound cake with fresh whipped cream and music!
- Cost is $49/person.
- All participants must register. A minimum of eight participants are required and is limited to 14 total participants.
- This dinner is sold out! Register for the dinner Sat. Dec. 9.