- Annual Report
- City Communication
- City Directory
- Recent News
- Olathe Government Network
- Olathe Link Newsletter
The sixth Development Forum hosted by the City of Olathe will take place on July 30 from 8:30am - 10:00am in the Olathe City Council Chambers. The goals of these forums are to discuss input received from previous forums, provide updates on key City development-related initiatives, and discover topics of interest for future Development Forums. All those involved in development in Olathe - developers, contactors, architects, engineers, and others -are welcome and encouraged to attend.
This forum will specifically address the following topics:
● Update on organizational and staff changes within Development Services
● Development Services Department website
● Tips for Customer Service improvements
● Sewer update in the Cedar Creek Watershed
● Community Enhancement tasks and responsibilities
● Status of Neighborhood/Downtown planning
Please contact Sharyn Mueller by email or at (913) 971-8956 if you plan to attend or have any questions.