False alarms call police officers and firefighters out of service for emergency incidents when they find no evidence of criminal activity.
Register your alarm to ensure you are in compliance with City requirements designed to reduce false alarm calls for service.
- Residents, businesses and alarm companies must renew their alarms annually.
- False Alarm Fines and Fees are published on page 11 of Olathe Municipal Code, Chapter 9.25.
- The first false alarm is waived, per year.
Registration and Renewal
Residential and Business
- Online Registration/Renewal offers several convenient features:
- Update your contact information.
- Renew your annual alarm registration.
- Review your online account history for alarm activity and registration status.
- Attend Alarm User Awareness School directly from your online account.
- Experience 24/7 availability.
- Receive correspondence via email.
Alarm User Awareness Class
- Waive one false alarm fine per calendar year.
- Participate free once per calendar year.
- Sign into your account for online participation.
- Contact Security Alarm System at OlatheConnect or call 913-971-8530 to request a printed version.