Councilmember John Bacon is serving his eighth term on the City Council.
- In April 2001, he was appointed to fill the at-large seat vacated by Mayor Copeland and was re-elected in 2003, 2007, and again in 2011.
- He was first elected in April 1995, to represent Ward 3.
- John is self-employed as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Kansas State Board of Education
Goals for Olathe
- Provide high quality services
- Continue to address traffic as we grow
- Maintain the high standards we have set for our streets