Councilmember Marge Vogt began her seventh term on the City Council in April 2013.
- She was first elected in April 1997, to represent Ward 4.
- She is a nurse practitioner at the Reproductive Resource Center of Greater Kansas City.
- Mid America Regional Council
- Olathe Transportation Committee
- Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm Foundation Board
- Johnson County Transportation Coordination Council
Goals for Olathe
- Address the traffic flow across the highway as well as railroad crossings.
- Maintain the outstanding quality of life with continued emphasis on education, parks and public safety.
- Ensure a high standard of building development that ensures quality.