- Cereal Malt Beverage License
- Commercial and Residential Daycare
- Commercial Occupancy
- Drinking Establishment License
- Fire Alarm Testing
- Hood System
- KNOX-Box Rapid Entry System
- Massage Therapy
- New Construction
- Sprinkler Hydrostatic Testing
- Tenant Finishes
- Underground Fireline Flushes
- Submit two sets of plans sealed by a licensed engineer. Plans should include fire sprinkler, fire alarm, commercial kitchen hood, paint booth suppression plans and hydraulic calculations.
- Submit one set of required sealed drawings/hydraulic calculations in electronic media such as CD or flash drive in PDF format.
- Submit Plans at 1225 S Hamilton Circle, Olathe, Kansas 66061.
- Crowd managers are required to be provided by event organizers for events (outdoors or indoors) or facilities where more than 1,000 people congregate. The minimum number of crowd managers is one crowd manager to every 250 people (1:250).
- Read the Crowd Manager Ordinance (16.05.190 Section 403.3 Amended) within the Olathe Municipal Code.
- Crowd manager training resources:
Contact the fire marshal at OlatheConnect or call 913-971-7900 for information about inspections or permits.