Objectives of the Legal Department are to provide legal services to the City of Olathe organization in an accurate, timely and ethical manner with integrity and accountability to our community.
Major Services include:
- Legal counsel to City representatives for issues relevant to the City
- Acquisition of property interest for City Public Works projects
- Prosecute violators of the City’s Municipal Code
- Monitor Municipal Court parolees, probations and diversions
- Provide a forum for victim’s rights
Visit the Johnson County District Attorney for issues relating to serious criminal offenses.
Visit the Johnson County District Court for issues relating to the following:
- divorce and domestic relations
- probate and administration of estates
- damage suits
- care of the mentally ill
- juvenile matters
- landlord/tenant cases
- small claims