Welcome to the Citizens Online Police Reporting System (COPRS).
Consider the following before you continue:
- Call 911 if this is an emergency!
- Call 913-782-0720 if this is suspicious activity.
- Call 913-782-0720 if there are identified suspect(s) known by you or someone else
- Call the police department where this incident happened, if it did not happen in the City of Olathe.
- Continue with CORPS if this incident happened in the City of Olathe.
You need to know:
- Turn off your pop-up blocking software before you proceed.
- Enter your email address to receive report status information. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose.
- Enter mandatory information as indicated with a red asterisk (*).
- A police report case number will be provided.
- Print a copy of the police report for your records.
- Your report is complete when you receive the following message: "Your online police report has been submitted".
- All cases will be reviewed.
- You may be contacted if further investigation is required.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
- This website is not monitored daily.
- Harassing Phone Calls
- Identity Theft
- Lost Property
- Theft of Property
- Theft from a Vehicle
- Theft of Service
- Unlawful use of Credit/Debit Card
- Vandalism/Damaged Property