Sewer and Water Service Providers
The City of Olathe and Johnson County Wastewater provide sewer service within Olathe city limits.
- The City of Olathe and WaterOne provide water service within Olathe city limits.
City of Olathe Contact
Call 913-971-9311 for additional information.
- Submit a request for Water - Sewer Connection at OlatheConnect.
Johnson County Wastewater
Call 913-715-8500 for customer service.
Call 913-715-8520 for permits and sewer location information.
Call 913-895-5728 for new service connection.
Call 913-895-2726 to verify water is available or to request a water main extension.
Fire Flow and Pressure Testing
- The City of Olathe will perform a fire flow and pressure test on a hydrant.
- Fire flow tests cost $100 each and are typically completed within five days.
- The City maintains records of fire flow tests. We can notify you if a hydrant has been tested.