Christmas Open House
Saturday, December 4
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
your Christmas season with a visit to Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop.
- Decorate a graham cracker gingerbread house ($3)
- Make a Christmas ornament
- Visit with
Father Christmas (10 a.m. to noon on the historic grounds)
- Sit on Santa's lap (1-3:30 in
the Heritage Center)
- Ride the stagecoach ($2), weather and ground conditions permitting
- Music provided by: the Shady Grove String Band
(10-12 in the Heritage Center) and the Victorian Christmas Carolers (1-3 on
the historic grounds)
- Visit the historic Mahaffie house
- Find those unique gifts and stocking stuffers,
including new farm and animal related toys in our gift shop.
Questions, call (913) 971-5111