Day Out with Frank and Ella
- Preschool and up (groups or individuals)
- June and July: Wednesdays and Thursdays 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $5 per youth, accompanying adults admitted free
- If the accompanying adult will like to ride the stagecoach, the charge is $2/adult for a stagecoach ride.
- Registration is not required for groups under 10 participants
- Groups of 10 or more are encouraged to register and payment is due the day of their program
- To register call (913) 971-5111 or contact us by email.
Participants will enjoy a different theme each week with hands-on activities, crafts and a stagecoach ride (paying youth only). When you arrive the day of your program, please park in the parking lot of the Heritage Center to pay the admission fee and pick up the map. Please feel free to bring your own lunch to enjoy a picnic under the white tent located on the Mahaffie grounds.
Each week will feature a different theme with the same activities offered Wednesday and Thursday of that week.
- 6/4 and 6/5: Kansas Cowboys
- 6/11 and 6/12: Horse Power
- 6/18 and 6/19: Civil War
- 6/25 an 6/26: Hit the Trails!
- 7/09 and 7/10: Civil War
- 7/16 and 7/17: Wonders of Victorian Science or Kansas Wheat Harvest (depends on wheat crop rediness)
- 7/23 and 7/24: Wonders of Victorian Science or Kansas Wheat Harvest (depends on wheat crop rediness)
- 7/30 and 7/31: County Fair
- No sessions July 2 or 3 (Indepenence Day)
For more information call the Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop at (913) 971-5111 or contact us by email.