Purchase your outdoor pool swim pass at the Olathe Community Center
Olathe Parks & Recreation offers a quality year-round aquatics program that includes activities for all ages. Our progressive instructional swim lessons begin with parent/tot through adult classes with the goal to challenge each student, within a fun, safe learning environment.
Olathe Parks & Recreation operates four outdoor aquatic facilities within the City of Olathe:
2015 Reduced Hours:
The City of Olathe will reduce pool operations beginning in August as follows:
- Mill Creek pool will close for the season on Sunday, Aug. 2 at 7 p.m.
- Frontier Trail and Oregon Trail pools will close on Sunday, Aug. 9 at 7 p.m.
- Black Bob Bay will remain open through Labor Day with new hours starting Monday, Aug. 10:
- Monday, Aug. 10 and Tuesday, Aug 11: 12:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 12 through Friday, Aug.14: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 15 through Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 7: 12:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.