Let it snow! Join Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop and Farm Historic Site for horse drawn sled rides. Sled rides will be offered as part of our Winter programs and are dependent upon ground conditions, please visit www.mahaffie.org or our Facebook page for the latest information.
- Our sled, reminiscent of work sleds used on farms in the 19th century, can accommodate up to 4-6 people per ride.
- Dress warm and cozy up under our buffalo robe during the rides and then warm up in the cellar of the Mahaffie Farmhouse by drinking hot chocolate.
- Cost for all activities is $5/adults and $3/children ages 5-11, children under 4 are free.
- Other activities may include maple syrup demonstrations and tour the Mahaffie house.
- Please follow the signs for parking to the parking lot of the Mahaffie farmhouse for the sled rides.
- Bundle up, wear boots and come enjoy these fun winter activities!