Submitted by AlexisR on Tue, 03/26/2013 - 1:17pm
This program is for Brownie Girl Scouts only.
- Saturday April 27, 2013
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Brownie Girl Scouts may learn how to hand sew buttons, make a Mug Rug, and make a journal.
- 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. Lunch (please bring your own lunch)
- 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., activities may be stagecoach rides, playing 19th century games, farm chores and laundry.
- Cost is $10/Brownie Girl Scout for the full day program, $6/Brownie Girl Scout for a half day program (either morning or afternoon) and accompanying adults are free. Cost of the program includes a special Mahaffie patch only offered during this program.
- Registration required and payment is due the day of the program.
- Please arrive between 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. to pay admission at the Heritage Center the day of your program