Playing on the Prairie Saturday May 4 10am to 4pm
Playing on the Prairie will go on as scheduled. FREE admission and all children under 12 will receive a free book. (stagecoach rides are $2/person ages 3 & up). Most activities are under cover however the grounds are extremely saturated. Please wear proper waterproof footwear as you will be outdoors going from activity to activity. The following activities are scheduled:
- Horse Rides on Burt 10:00am to 11:30am & 1:00pm to 2:30pm (on grounds)
- Shearing: 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm (under white tent)
- Storyteller: 11:30am, 1:30pm & 2:30pm (near stagecoach line)
- Activites throughout the day: craft activities, blacksmith demonstrations, bread making and butter churning in cellar, vendors of handmade fiber goods and fiber demonstrations under white tent. Trading Post, Gold Panning (weather permitting), laundry, and visiting the Mahaffie house. Please check the handout when you arrive at the Heritage Center for the up to date activities. Stagecoach rides: $2/person ages 3 & up. All Activities are subject to change due to weather and ground conditions, thank you for your understanding.
- Please park in the parking lot of the Heritage Center and pick up the map with the latest information and a free book for children under 12.
- Please call 913.971.5111 or www.mahaffie.org or Mahaffie Facebook page for up to date information
Day Out with Frank & Ella, Wednesdays and Thursdays June and July
Family Fun Nights Thursdays June and July
For more information about the Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop and Farm, visit mahaffie.org
Follow Mahaffie on Facebook for timely updates.
Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop and Farm
1200 Kansas City Rd; Olathe, KS 66061
Open Wednesday thru Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday Noon to 4 p.m.
Learn More About the City of Olathe on Twitter, Facebook, or the Olathe Newsroom.
Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop and Farm Historic SiteUnsubscribe
1200 Kansas City Rd.
Olathe, KS 66061
(913) 971-5111 | mahaffie.org