Please Note: In observance of Memorial Day, the OCC will be open 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Monday, May 30, 2016.
The Olathe Community Center offers two rooms that can accommodate parties for all ages. Both rooms have windows that natatorium can be viewed from. Each room has its own AV support equipment where you can view those special photos or videos.
Call 913-971-8708 or visit the Olathe Community Center during normal hours to schedule a birthday party.
> Birthday Party Packages
Each of the *party packages includes the following unless noted otherwise:
- A gift for the birthday child
- Table coverings
- Up to 15 participants (each room’s maximum occupancy is 23)
*Ask about our new double-sized party package options!
- Please arrive no more than15 minutes before your scheduled party time, and check in with the front welcome desk staff.
- A wristband will be issued to each participant up to a maximum 23 people (if renting only one room).
- A staff member will escort you and your party to your room.
- At the end of the allotted time, your party will vacate the party room and be directed to the locker rooms or appropriate area based on your package.
- All items must be removed from the party room at the end of the rental time. Staff can assist in transporting items with a cart.
- Per manufacturer’s guidelines, kids will need to be at least 48” tall to use the slides in the natatorium.