The Olathe Community Center offers two rooms that can accommodate parties for all ages. Both rooms have windows that natatorium can be viewed from. Each room has its own AV support equipment where you can view those special photo or videos.
To schedule a birthday party please 913-971-8708 or visit the Olathe Community Center during normal hours.
Each of the packages includes the following unless noted otherwise:
- A gift of the birthday child
- Table cloths (in various colors)
- Up to 15 guests (room’s maximum occupancy is 23)
- Day Pass for future use for each child
- Dessert: $35 - 15 cupcakes
- Party paper and Plastic: $20
- Additional Guests $7/person (individual room’s maximum limit is 23 people)
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled party time and check in with the front welcome desk staff.
- All members of the party must arrive at the same time. A wristband will be issued to each guest up to a maximum 23 people (if renting only one room).
- A staff member will escort you and your party to your room. If a member of your party is late in arriving, the name(s) must be given to the staff at the welcome desk and upon their arrival a wrist band will be issued and the guest(s) will be escorted to the party room.
- At the end of the allotted time, your party will vacate the party room and directed to the locker rooms or appropriate area based on your package.
- All items must be removed from the party room at the end of the rental time. Staff can assist in transporting items with a cart.
- Per manufacturer’s guidelines, kids will need to be at least 48” tall to use the slides in the natatorium.