Address: 14500 W. 151st Street
History: Black Bob Park is an 80 acre communty park dedicated in 1981. Black Bob Park is the pride of Olathe’s park system. The park is located on what was part of the Shawnee Indian Reservation that was first established in 1825. The reservation originally covered what is now Johnson and parts of Douglas and Miami counties. It is named in remembrance of Chief Black Bob from the Shawnee Band of Native Americans.
Location Description: The park is located on the north side of 151st Street between Black Bob Road and Pflumm Road