Address: 1205 N. Kansas City Road - Note: areas of Stagecoach Park are unavailable due to Community Center Construction.
Location Description: The park is located on the south west corner of Ridgeview Road and Kansas City Road.
History: Home of the Olathe Country Club in the early 1920’s to the early 1930's, this site offered a nine-hole golf course and clubhouse that hosted a number of tournaments and social gatherings. In March of 1922, the Olathe Golf and Country Club, which was in the process of organizing, purchased 40 acres from Dr. Hatfield just west of town in what was to become the first nine-hole golf course in the city. An additional 10 acres was purchase, adjoining the land to the south, which was to be the location of the club house. Also included in the Club's plans were two tennis courts and a lake "that will be a delightful place for swimming and boating" (Olathe Mirror, March 2, 1922). In September of 1925,the yet to be formed Olathe Country Club bought an additional eight acres for $2,000 from Andrew J. Sylvester. In 1931 the clubhouse burned. The property was sold to R.H. and Mary Thacker and remnants of the stone chimney and foundation still remain. The city of Olathe purchased the property in 1997 for a community park. The 45 acre community park was dedicated in 2004.