- Date: 02/16/2019 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: Enjoy dinner and entertainment: 1860s style!
Return to full list >>
- Join us for a catered meal served in the authentic 1865 stagecoach dining room by lantern light!
- You will travel to the historic farmhouse by stagecoach and welcomed by Mahaffie staff in 1860s clothing.
- Enjoy a hearty meal of beef stew, mashed potatoes and gravy, winter vegetables, and bread.
- After dinner, visit the animals with our farmers and and retire to the parlor for dessert of pound cake and fresh whipped cream.
- Your evening ends with some music in the parlor.
- This program is recommended for ages 8 & up. Cost is $49/participant, and includes all activities!
- Registration required and limited to 14 participants.