Day Out with Frank and Ella-Civil War
- Date: 06/19/2019 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: Visitors of all ages are welcome to experience more about growing up in the 1870s. The theme is Civil War.
Frank and Ella were the youngest Mahaffie children. A Day Out with Frank and Ella helps visitors of all ages experience childhood in the 1870s.
Civil War activities feature:
- Camp Life
- Sign up for President Lincoln's Army!
- Cannon drills at 11 a.m. & 2 p.m.
- Marching and Drilling
- Visit the Mahaffie House
- Blacksmith demonstrations
- Stagecoach Rides
Cost is $5/youth and includes a stagecoach ride. Youth under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. One free adult admission for one paid youth admission. Optional: $2 cost for a stagecoach ride for each free adult. Additional adults are $5.