Day Out with Frank and Ella-Farm Chores Galore!
- Date: 07/10/2019 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: Visitors of all ages are invited to experience childhood activities from the 1870s. The theme is Harvest on the Farm
Frank and Ella were the youngest Mahaffie children. A Day Out with Frank and Ella helps visitors of all ages experience childhood in the 1870s.
Farm Chores Galore activities may feature:
- Planting beans in the garden
- Help paint fences
- Learn about gardening, and see ice cream demonstrations: 1860s style!
- Lend your hand with cleaning the ice house
- Visit the Mahaffie House
- Blacksmith demonstrations
- Stagecoach Rides*
Cost is $5/youth and includes a stagecoach ride. Youth under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. One free adult admission for one paid youth admission. Optional: $2 cost for a stagecoach ride for each free adult. Additional adults are $5.
*Weather Alert*If the heat index reaches 105 degrees today, and for the safety of the horses, stagecoach rides will be replaced with another hands-on horse activity. Thank you for understanding.