Family Fun Nights-Trains and Mad Scientists: 1860s style!
- Date: 06/13/2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: We are open late 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursdays in July. A different theme is featured each week. FREE admission, stagecoach rides $3/person.
Return to full list >>
Science: 1860s style may include
- See how gun powder is made at 6:30 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.
- Learn about Phrenology!
- Visit the Mahaffie House and Agricultural Heritage Livestock Barn
- Play 1860s games
- Enjoy a Base Ball Game: 1860s Style at 6:30 p.m. featuring the Westerns Base Ball Club of Topeka.
- FREE Admission!
- Activities* requiring an extra fee:
- Make your own wooden steamboat, all ages, $3/wooden steamboat
- Stagecoach rides, all ages, $3/person ages 3 & up
- Making an 'S' hook in the blacksmith shop, ages 8 & up, $3/hook
- Try your hand at blue paper, all ages, $1/blue paper
*Purchase activity tickets in the Heritage Center using cash, check or credit card. Activity tickets are non-refundable but can be used for other Thursday night activities. Each activity ticket is $1.