Family Fun Nights-Music & Arts: 1860s Style!
- Date: 06/27/2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: We are open late 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursdays in June and July. A different theme is featured each week. FREE admission, stagecoach rides $3/person.
Return to full list >>
Music & Arts: 1860s style may include:
- See musical acts
- Visit the Mahaffie House and Agricultural Heritage Livestock Barn
- Play 1860s games
- FREE Admission!
- Activities* requiring an extra fee:
- Stagecoach rides, ages 3 & up, $3/person
- Making an 'S' hook in the blacksmith shop, ages 8 & up, $3/hook
- Perforated Paper, all ages, bring your parent/guardian, $1/paper
*Purchase activity tickets on the grounds using cash, check or credit card. Activity tickets are non-refundable but can be used for other Thursday night activities. Each activity ticket is $1.