Family Fun Nights-Happy 150th Birthday, Ella!
- Date: 07/18/2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm
1200 E. Kansas City Road
Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Introduction: We are open late 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursdays in July. A different theme is featured each week. FREE admission, stagecoach rides $3/person.
- Visit the Mahaffie House, Agricultural Heritage Livestock Barn and Heritage Center exhibits
- FREE Admission!
- Activities* requiring an extra fee:
- Stagecoach Rides $3 for each person age 3 and up*
- Make an 'S' hook in the blacksmith shop, $3/hook ages 8 & up
*Purchase activity tickets in the Heritage Center using cash, check or credit card. Activity tickets are non-refundable but can be used for other Thursday night activities.
*Weather alert* If the heat index reaches 105 degrees, another horse activity will be substituted in the Agricultural Heritage Livestock Barn instead of a stagecoach ride. This is for the safety of the horses. Thank you for understanding.