The public is invited to attend all Planning Commission meetings or watch the City of Olathe Planning Commission meetings live on Olathe Government Network.
Citizens often want to comment on planning applications the City is processing. Public Comment Guidelines are designed to help citizens comment on planning applications.
- Date: Second and Fourth Mondays
- Time: 7 p.m.
- Location: Olathe City Hall, 100 E. Santa Fe Street, Olathe KS 66061
- Staff Liaison: City Planning Manager, 913-971-8750.
Next Meeting: March 26, 2018
Click on the agenda and packet below or contact the Planning Services Division at the number above to confirm whether the public hearing you are interested in is on the agenda or in continuance.
- Agenda (posted the week before the next Planning Commission Meeting)
- Packet (posted the week before the next Planning Commission Meeting)
Previous Meeting: March 12, 2018
- Results (posted the week after the Planning Commission Meeting)
- Minutes (posted the week before the next Planning Commission Meeting)
Planning Items on an upcoming City Council agenda:
- April 3, 2018 Agenda (posted the week before the next City Council Meeting)
Submittals for upcoming Planning Commission Meetings: