This permit is for footing/foundation only.
Commercial Footing/Foundation Permit Process
- Submit a Commercial Footing and Foundation Permit Application.
- Submit two sets of plans with the seal of a registered architect or engineer. One set must have a wet seal. Plans should include the erosion control plan, footing, foundation, elevations and electrical, mechanical and plumbing under slab details.
- Submit one set of all required drawings and soils report in electronic media such as PDF format on a CD or flash drive. Please include an index referencing all sheets.
- Submit a “letter of risk” that releases the City of Olathe from liability.
- Remit the Commercial & Industrial Plan Review Fee, based on the square footage of your project. Checks are payable to the City of Olathe.