Fire Restoration Permit Process
- Schedule a "fire damage assessment inspection" to help start the recovery process before any restoration begins.
- Call 913-971-7900 to schedule the inspection.
- After the inspection is completed, submit the following for the permit:
- Submit a Residential or Commercial/Industrial Building Permit Application.
- Provide an insurance quote of damages.
- Provide one set of plans as designated in the fire damage assessment inspection report.
- A demolition permit may be required if work will begin before the Fire Restoration Permit is issued.
- Permit fees are determined through the fire damage assessment process.
- Permit fees are due when the permit is issued. Checks are payable to the City of Olathe.