- Residential Building Permit Application
- Commercial/Industrial Building Permit Application and Phased Submittal Checklist
Foundation Repair Permit Process
- Submit the appropriate residential or commercial/industrial building permit.
- Submit a sealed engineer's letter of repair, which includes how the repair is to be done.
- Submit a plan drawing of how the repair is to be completed.
- Provide a sealed, final engineer’s report after the repair has been completed. The City does not inspect these projects.
Permit fees are due when the permit is issued. Checks are payable to the City of Olathe.
- Commercial foundation repair fees are $300.
- Residential foundation repair fees are $100.