Gazebo - Pergola Permit Process
(Over 200-square-foot or attached)
- Submit a Residential Building Permit Application.
- Submit a sealed site plan showing location, dimensions and setbacks from rear and side property lines.
- Submit a section detail showing the foundation-floor-wall-roof construction with dimensions.
- Submit a building plan view with dimensions.
- Submit a Homeowner Installation Notarized Statement. This process applies if the homeowner is doing the work.
- The Residential Plan Review and Permit Fee is paid when the residential building permit is issued.
- Checks are payable to the City of Olathe.
Call 913-971-7900 for additional information.