Mobile Home Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Mobile Home Permit Process

  • Submit a Mobile Home Permit Application.
  • Submit the home's certificate of ownership or entitlement. 
  • Provide the current bond for the mobile home mover.
  • Submit a copy of the manufactured home installer license for Kansas.
  • Provide the mobile home mover's current liability insurance certificate.
  • Mobile/Manufactured Home Installation Permit Fees are due when the permit is issued.  Checks are payable to the City of Olathe.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer