Most records maintained by public entities are open for inspection:
- Minutes from open meetings
The following records are not open for public inspection:
- Public employee personnel records
- Medical treatment records
- Attorney-client privilege or rules of evidence records
- Personal information compiled for Census records
The City has established an online process to request open records.
Fees may apply for:
- City staff time required to make open records available
- City cost to reproduce records
Contact the City Clerk’s Office at 913-971-8521 for additional information.