City Council Meetings: The public is invited to attend all City Council meetings.
- Time: 7 p.m.
- Location: Olathe City Hall, 100 E. Santa Fe Street, Olathe KS 66061
- Regular Council Meetings are held on the first and third Tuesday of each month.
- Contact the City Clerk at 913-971-8521 if special accommodations are needed.
- All regular Council meetings are broadcast live on the Comcast channel 7 and ATT U-Verse channel 99. They are rebroadcast the following week.
- Executive Session during a Council meeting is closed to the public.
- The Council can recess into Executive Session under exemptions to the Kansas Open Meetings Act. This gives the City Council an opportunity to meet with staff and other parties involved to discuss options about pending legal action, land acquisition or personnel matters.