Per Executive Order No. 20-52 masks are required to enter and remain inside City Hall. In an effort to follow social distancing guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic, there is a limited amount of space and chairs available in the Council Chambers to accommodate the public.
Members of the public are encouraged to watch the meeting live online at OlatheKS.org/OGN, or at their convenience once the meeting video is archived within hours of its conclusion.
City Council Meetings: The public is invited to attend all City Council meetings.
- Time: 7 p.m.
- Location: Olathe City Hall, 100 E. Santa Fe Street, Olathe KS 66061
- Regular Council Meetings are held on the first and third Tuesday of each month.
- Contact the City Clerk at 913-971-8521 if special accommodations are needed.
- All regular Council meetings are broadcast live on the Comcast channel 7 and ATT U-Verse channel 99. They are rebroadcast the following week.
- Executive Session during a Council meeting is closed to the public.
- The Council can recess into Executive Session under exemptions to the Kansas Open Meetings Act. This gives the City Council an opportunity to meet with staff and other parties involved to discuss options about pending legal action, land acquisition or personnel matters.