The City of Olathe practices government accountability and transparency.
City ethics issues can be reported by individuals seeking a third-party resource.
- Call the ethics reporting hotline at 1-800-363-8042 or report ethics issues online.
- A trained interviewer asks questions to develop a report.
- A password is provided for the reporting person or whistleblower to call back at a designated time or visit the website to give follow-up information or to get updates.
- A preliminary investigation is initiated.
- A report is submitted to the City for review by a committee of staff representatives, management, and City Council liaisons.