Finance Services assists the Olathe City Council, City Manager, and staff with management of financial resources and functions to ensure operations are compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Process invoice payments through Accounts Payable.
- Monitor revenue sources such as Taxes and Fees.
- Implement accounting policies and procedures.
- Responsible for Treasury Management.
- Responsible for Payroll Administration.
- Identify, track, and report the financial condition of City operations through Financial Reports.
- Certify and track special assessments for Benefit Districts.
- Sales Tax Exemption Certificate
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification - blank form
- City of Olathe W-9
- Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA)
- KS Government Finance Officers Association (KSGFOA)
- Eastern KS Government Finance Officers Association (EKGFOA)
To ensure availability, appointments are encouraged to meet with staff.