Upcoming Events/Volunteer Opportunities and Information
- Update and restock your 72-hour kit and go-bag.
- Create a free, family emergency plan - Prepare Metro KC.
- Send volunteer hours (e.g., training, drills, meetings, community events) to the CERT secretary.
- Check Volgistics for upcoming events.
- CERT manager: Captain Marvin Butler
- CERT coordinator: Firefighter Steve Hill
- Community liaisons: Wendy Scholten, Pat Wolfe and Lonnie Cox
The Olathe Community Emergency Response Team is a volunteer driven program of the Olathe Fire Department, passionately committed to serving the community by maintaining a trained, prepared citizenry.