The Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS) Program assists families participating in the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program to achieve economic self-sufficiency.
- Meets program guidelines for Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Seeks and maintains suitable employment and/or educational goals. (Head of Household)
- Attends monthly personal/professional enrichment meetings
- Executes a five-year contract of participation outlining the goals required to achieve self-sufficiency
- The family must not receive welfare/cash assistance during the last year of the contract
- Meets with a case manager at least quarterly
- Remains in school until a high school diploma is completed. (All school-age children)
Olathe Housing Authority (OHA)
P.O. Box 768
200 W. Santa Fe Street
Olathe KS 66051-0768
913-971-6277 – Fax
Contact Family Self Sufficiency at OlatheConnect.