Olathe Housing Authority

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Parkview Manor signThe Olathe Housing Authority (OHA) provides subsidized housing in Olathe.

The OHA goal is to help participants in the program foster stability and move toward self-sufficiency.

Local Social Services

National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials (NAHRO)

Other Housing Authorities

State of Kansas Housing


Olathe Housing Authority  (OHA)
P.O. Box 768
200 W. Santa Fe Street
Olathe, KS  66061

913-971-6277 - Fax

Contact the Olathe Housing Authority at OlatheConnect.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer