The City of Olathe has entered into an agreement with 10/10 Taxi to provide rides at a reduced cost.
- Residents who meet guidelines can qualify to purchase taxi rides for work, medical or personal needs.
- Each taxi ride can be used for a one-way, door-to-door ride within Olathe city limits.
- Transportation options include a passenger van or a wheelchair-lift van.
- Participants will receive notification from the City of Olathe when they are required to renew their annual enrollment in the Taxi Coupon Program.
- Applicants must be elderly and/or disabled to qualify for Taxi Coupon Program.
- Applications with current income documentation and proof of work schedule must be submitted and approved prior to purchasing rides.
- If enrollment is open, submit the Taxi Coupon Application or visit the Housing and Transportation Office at 200 W. Santa Fe St. to start the qualification process.
- Rides can be purchased Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Housing and Transportation Office.
- Rides are required before the taxi company is contacted to request a pick up.
- Rides are $45 for 10 rides or $4.50 each.
- Contact 10/10 Taxi at 913-387-0010 at least one hour before you want to be picked up.
- Request the wheelchair-lift-van, if needed, when you call the taxi company for a pick-up.
- Swipe your card in the taxi for a one-way ride within Olathe city limits.
Taxi Service Schedule
- 10/10 Taxi attempts to provide service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- A reduced number of drivers or longer wait times may occur on holidays or during bad weather.
P.O. Box 768
200 W. Santa Fe Street
Olathe KS 66051-0768
913-971-6277 – Fax
Contact the Taxi Coupon Program at OlatheConnect.