The City of Olathe has entered into an agreement with 10/10 Taxi to provide rides at a reduced cost.
- Residents who meet guidelines can qualify to purchase taxi rides for work, medical or personal needs.
- Each taxi ride can be used for a one-way, door-to-door ride within Olathe city limits.
- Transportation options include a passenger van or a wheelchair-lift van.
- Participants will receive notification from the City of Olathe when they are required to renew their annual enrollment in the Taxi Coupon Program.
Effective June 1, 2018, applications submitted for the Taxi Coupon Program will be placed on a waiting list. Applicants will be notified when they come to the top of the waiting list and can purchase rides.
- Applicants must be elderly and/or disabled to qualify for Taxi Coupon Program.
- Meet income limits
- Applications with current income documentation and proof of work schedule must be submitted and approved prior to purchasing rides.
- If enrollment is open, submit the Taxi Coupon Application or visit the Housing and Transportation Office at 200 W. Santa Fe St. to start the qualification process.
- Rides can be purchased Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Housing and Transportation Office.
- Rides are required before the taxi company is contacted to request a pick up.
- Rides are $40.00 for 10 rides.
- Contact 10/10 Taxi at 913-387-0010 at least one hour before you want to be picked up.
- Request the wheelchair-lift-van when you call the taxi company for a pick-up.
- Swipe your card in the taxi for a one-way ride within Olathe city limits.
Taxi Service Schedule
- 10/10 Taxi attempts to provide service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- A reduced number of drivers or longer wait times may occur on holidays or during bad weather.
P.O. Box 768
200 W. Santa Fe Street
Olathe KS 66051-0768
913-971-6277 – Fax
Contact the Taxi Coupon Program at OlatheConnect.