The City, recognized as one of the best places to work in Olathe by Zippia.com, provides exciting job opportunities in areas that have real and lasting impacts. Employees work with talented and dedicated people in public service to the residents, businesses and visitors in Olathe.
- Full-Time and Part-Time Job Opportunities. Benefits are offered.
- Part-Time, Seasonal Job and Internship Opportunities. Benefits are not offered.
- In-House Job Opportunities. Only open to current City of Olathe employees.
- Employee Handbook
- Employment Opportunity Notifications
- Application Process Help
- Firefighter Career Information
- Police Career Information
Submit Employment Opportunity questions or comments through OlatheConnect or call 913-971-8735 for additional information.
The City of Olathe is an equal opportunity employer that seeks to employ qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sex, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We strive to ensure all employees a discrimination-free workplace and have a strong commitment to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities. We value and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Call 913-971-8735 to request special assistance about specific opportunities. Staff in the Human Resources Department will make every effort to accommodate your needs.