Pay a ticket
If all violations on your ticket have a fine amount listed, you may choose to pay your ticket prior to your court date. If you pay your ticket in full prior to your court date, you do not need to appear in court.
If any violation on your ticket shows “Court,” you must appear in court on your "Notice to Appear" date.
In order to pay your ticket online:
- Please wait three (3) business days before paying a ticket online.
- Your ticket number and a valid email address are required.
- Only tickets with a fine amount written on the ticket can be paid online.
- Partial payments can only be made online after approval from the municipal Judge.
All online ticket payments include a processing fee. You will see the full amount to be charged prior to submitting payment. Fines and fees will be credited to your ticket after the payment is processed.
When paying your ticket online, you acknowledge that:
- You are the defendant and that you are pleading guilty or no contest to the charge(s) on your ticket.
- You will be found guilty of the charge(s).
- You are waiving your right to a trial.
- You are waiving your right to an attorney.
The Olathe Municipal Court reserves the right to decline online payment(s) for any ticket.
Please contact the Court Clerk at 913-971-6393 if you experience any online payment problems or have any questions about online ticket payment.
You may send a personal check or money order payable to the City of Olathe for the total amount due to:
Olathe Municipal Court
1200 S Harrison
Olathe, KS 66061
You may pay in person at the Court Clerk’s Office (1200 S. Harrison St.). The Court Clerk’s office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We accept cash, personal check, money order, and credit or debit cards. If you choose to pay in person with a credit or debit card, a 3.5% processing fee will be added.
You may also leave your payment in the 24-hour drop box located on the front of the Municipal Court building (1200 S. Harrison St.) to the left of the front doors.