Step 1: Confirm your ticket can be paid online.
- Wait 10 business days before paying your ticket online.
- The ticket number, court date, fine amount and a valid e-mail address are required.
- Call 913-971-6393 if you need ticket information.
- Only violations with a fine amount written on the ticket can be paid online.
- If the violation is marked CA on the fine box/line, a court appearance is required. This violation cannot be paid online.
- Partial payments can only be made with prior approval from the municipal court judge. A court appearance is required for approval of partial payments.
Step 2: You acknowledge the following when you pay your ticket online:
- You are the defendant and you are pleading “guilty” or “no contest” to the ticket charge(s) when you pay online.
- You will be found guilty of the charge(s).
- A processing fee for online payment costs will be added to your fine amount.
- You will see your full charge amount before you submit payment.
- Fines and fees will be credited to your ticket when your payment is processed.
- The Olathe Municipal Court reserves the right to decline online payment for any citation.
Step 3: Proceed to online payment