Check the status of your Kansas driver’s license at KDOR.KS.gov. You must enter your Driver’s License #, First and Last name as it appears on your driver’s license.
Additional information on your driver’s license can be found by contacting the Kansas Department of Motor Vehicles.
KANSAS DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES
300 SW 29 St
Topeka, KS, 66611
HOURS FOR SUSPENSIONS/REINSTATEMENTS
Tuesday – Friday 7 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Saturday 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Phone - 785-296-3671
Fax - 785-296-6851
The Olathe Municipal Court uses GreenFeather Monitoring for electronic monitoring as an alternative to incarceration at the jail. You are allowed to go to work, school, probation meetings, and court hearings as well as attend any counseling or treatment ordered by the court.
The requirements for house arrest are:
- You must have no illegal drugs in your system to start house arrest. You will be required to drop a clean UA at AverHealth before the judge will prepare an order for house arrest.
- The judge will prepare a written order that has an intake date/time for you to start house arrest. Do not go to the GreenFeather Monitoring office without a written order from the judge. Intake hours at GreenFeather Monitoring are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- You must have a stable address where you are living, and you must have a cell phone (no WiFi phones).
- If you take any prescription medications, you must bring your prescription(s) and pill bottle(s) to your intake appointment.
- You must pay $100 at your intake appointment with GreenFeather Monitoring to start house arrest ($50 for TouchPoint + must bring smartphone). You can pay with cash, money order, or debit/credit card. If you do not have the funds at intake, you will be denied and must return to court as directed by GreenFeather Monitoring to see the judge.
- If you are starting house arrest immediately upon release from jail or finishing Community Weekend Intervention Program (CWIP), you must pay $100 to GreenFeather Monitoring prior to going into custody at the jail or CWIP. Call 913-489-7955 to make payment arrangements.
- If you fail to appear at your house arrest intake appointment, you are ordered to appear in court at 8:30 a.m. on the very next business day or an immediate warrant will issue for your arrest.
Once you start House Arrest:
- Absolutely no alcohol or illegal drug use will be tolerated. You will be tested by UAs at AverHealth at your own cost ($20 cash per UA which includes confirmation testing). Any diluted UA is an automatic positive UA.
- You must continue to pay on your house arrest bill. Failure to pay for house arrest will result in your return to court, and you may end up serving your sentence in jail rather than on house arrest. Costs for the various types of monitoring:
- House arrest only (GPS) or alcohol monitoring with remote breath unit only (RBU): $9/day
- SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring Bracelet: $10/day
- House arrest (GPS) plus alcohol monitoring with RBU: $14/day.
- House arrest (GPS) plus SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring Bracelet: $14/day
- TouchPoint (SCRAM app): $4/day
- You must maintain legitimate employment that can be verified by GreenFeather Monitoring with your employer. You may not change jobs without prior approval from GreenFeather Monitoring.
- Unless the House Arrest is a condition of probation, you must appear in court for a house arrest review, where the judge will review your performance on house arrest and verify that you paid your house arrest bill in full. The judge will need written documentation that you completed any counseling, classes, or treatment ordered by the court, or that you are currently enrolled and attending the required classes/sessions.
If you have questions about the house arrest program, call GreenFeather Monitoring at 913-489-7955 or email GreenFeatherMonitoring@GreenFeatherMonitoring.com.
GreenFeather Monitoring is located at 302 S. Claiborne Rd., Suite C, Olathe, Kansas, 66062. Their fax is 913-489-7960.