The park is located on the south east corner of Ridgeview Road and Harold Street.
Condition for use is first come, first served or reservations are available.
View the Park Shelter Guide or call 913-971-8563 for additional information.
Reserve this shelter online
- Ten tables with seating for 80
- Disabled parking
- Skateboard/bicycle park
- 0.9 mile walking trail loop
- Four lighted tennis courts
- One lighted baseball field
- Two lighted softball fields
Two Trails Park is an 19 acre community park originally dedicated in 1964 and completely renovated in 2000.
It was named for the area where the Santa Fe Trail and the Oregon Trail passed through Olathe.