Volunteers in the Parks provide benefits to active participants in the Olathe community.
- Volunteers enjoy a sense of civic pride knowing that they have made a difference.
- Community projects provide opportunities to see visible, worthwhile results.
- Many opportunities are available for school groups, church groups, and civic or service oriented organizations.
Community project examples include:
- Picking up trash
- Adopting a trail or park
- Painting park equipment and accessories
- Landscaping and gardening
- Improving habitat for fish and wildlife
Contact 913-971-8563 for more information.