Summer 2019 Registration Opens Monday, February 4!
Keep your kids active this summer with Olathe Parks & Rec's Outdoor Camp! Participants engage in activities such as arts, crafts, nature, sports, games and more. Campers swim two to three times a week and take a non-swimming field trip each week as well. Campers must complete kindergarten prior to attending camp.
Registration (Registration by the week; limited to 60 campers per week):
- Phone: 913-971-8563
- Walk-in: Olathe Community Center, 1205 E. Kansas City Rd.
- Call 913-971-8658 to register with a scholarship.
- Call 913-971-8608 to register with DCF funds.
Outdoor Camp Handbook:
- 2019 Outdoor Camp Handbook
- The handbook includes camp policies and required documents that must be completed before camp.
- Camp attendance is restricted if required documents are not complete.
- Required Documents (pages 7-12 of Outdoor Camp Handbook): Personal Data Sheet, Camper Photo, Camper Questionnaire, Health History, Emergency Medical Release.
- Forms are type-able but must have real signatures.
- Submit the required documents by:
- Mail: Outdoor Summer Camps- Recreation Division, PO Box 768, Olathe, KS 66051
- Fax: 913-971-8690
- Email: email@example.com
- Date: Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Camp Location Shelters: Two Trails Park Shelter, Black Bob Shawnee Park Shelter, Oregon Trail East/West Shelters.
- Meet Olathe Parks & Rec staff and get your questions answered!
Two Trails Outdoor Camp:
- Two Trails Tentative Trip Camp Calendar
- Two Trails Camp Phone: 913-575-8688
- Two Trails Inclement Weather Locations:
- Monday -Thursday: Northview Elementary School
- Friday and last week of camp: Olathe Community Center (1205 E Kansas City Rd.)
Black Bob Outdoor Camp:
- Black Bob Tentative Trip Camp Calendar
- Black Bob Camp Phone: 913-237-6808
- Black Bob Inclement Weather Locations:
- Monday - Thursday: Havencroft Elementary School
- Fridays & Last week of camp: Olathe Community Center (1205 E Kansas City Rd.)
Oregon Trail Outdoor Camp:
- Oregon Trail Tentative Trip Camp Calendar
- Oregon Trail Camp Phone: 913-263-0429
- Oregon Trail Inclement Weather Locations:
- Monday - Thursday: Clearwater Creek Elementary School
- Friday: Olathe Public Works (1358 S Robinson)
- Last week of camp: Olathe Community Center (1205 E Kansas City Rd.)
*No camp on Memorial Day or Fourth of July
**All fees are non-refundable. Fees may be transferred to another week or another participant depending on eligibility and availability for a $15 processing fee.