Coaching Boys Into Men Playbook
Criteria for COMVAC Coach of the Year:
- Does the Coach encourage Players and Parents to demonstrate good sportsmanship skills that link between the games and life situations?
- Are players taught to be enthusiastic, self-confident and risk takers and play up to their ability?
- Is Coach a good Role Model and are players taught by example?
- Personal development: Does coach attend Coaches’ Training sessions and try to improve knowledge of all aspects of game, refereeing, coaching?
- Is Coach open to suggestions?
- Are players taught not only how to win but how to lose?
- Does coach teach respect to teammates, coaches and officials?
Sponsored by the Johnson County Park & Recreation District and Olathe Parks & Recreation.