To help ensure the safety of shoppers, vendors, and staff, and limit the spread of COVID-19, the Olathe Farmers' Market will open for the 2020 season on Wednesday, May 20, with the following changes:
- Vendors will be spaced at least nine feet apart
- Vendors will wear a mask or scarf
- Vendors will have hand sanitizer at their booths and will be required to use it between transactions
- Customers will not be allowed to handle products or food before purchasing
- No sampling will be available at this time
- There will be no live performances or activities
- Reusable bags will not be allowed
To help stay healthy at the markets, we kindly remind you to:
- Send one person per family to the market if possible
- Maintain a safe distance of at least six feet between individuals and while waiting for vendors
- Not congregate or socialize while shopping
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after visiting the markets
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol when soap is not available.
- Stay home if you have any symptoms or feel ill
The Olathe Farmers’ Market appreciates your patience as we work to open the markets safely.
The Olathe Farmers’ Market operates April through October to offer a variety of baked goods, flowers, fresh produce, plants and more.
Most items are produced regionally within 250 miles of Olathe.
2020 Market Details:
- Saturdays from May 23 to Oct. 24: Operating from 7:30 a.m. until items are sold.
- Wednesdays from May 20 to Sept. 23: Operating from 7:30 a.m. until items are sold.
- Stagecoach Park, 1205 E. Kansas City Rd.
- Black Bob Park, 14500 W. 151st St., Field One
Please note that while all vendors accept cash, only some will accept credit/debit cards.
|Bowlin Farms LLC|
|Circle TJ Farms Fresh Meats|
|KC Companies DBA Kansas City Popcorn|
|Rock the House Bakery|
|Rollin B Produce|
|Small Barn Farm|
|Stewart Green House & Bakery|
|Yellow Dog Flower Farm|
2020 Full-Season Market Pricing:
- Saturday Single Stall - $520 ($20 per day)
- Saturday Double Stall - *$780 ($30 per day; 2nd stall is half price)
- Wednesday & Saturday Single Stall - $790
- Wednesday & Saturday Double Stall - *$1,185 (2nd stall is half price)
The Farmers’ Market provides a means for individuals to sell primarily regionally-grown fresh produce, plants, and flowers. This market is not intended to operate as a wholesale outlet.
- Farmers' Market Application - New vendors only
- Farmer's Market Guidelines
- Regulations and Best Practices - K-State Research and Extension
- Rules, Regulations and Resources - Kansas Rural Center Publication
- Food Safety - K-State Research and Extension
Contact Farmers' Market at OlatheConnect or call 913-971-8563 for additional information.