The Olathe Farmers’ Market operates April through October to offer a variety of baked goods, flowers, fresh produce, plants and more.
Most items are produced regionally within 250 miles of Olathe.
2019 Market Details:
- Saturdays from April 20 to October 12: Operating from 7:30 a.m. until items are sold.
- Wednesdays from May 1 to August 28: Operating from 7:30 a.m. until items are sold.
- Stagecoach Park, 1205 E. Kansas City Rd.
- Black Bob Park, 14500 W 151st St., Field One
2019 Full-Season Market Pricing:
- Saturday Single Stall - $520 ($20 per day)
- Saturday Double Stall - *$780 ($30 per day)
- Wednesday & Saturday Single Stall - $790
- Wednesday & Saturday Double Stall - *$1,185
*Second stall is half price
|2018 STAGECOACH PARK VENDORS
1205 E. KANSAS CITY ROAD - OLATHE COMMUNITY CENTER
|Rock the House Bakery|
|Small Barn Farm|
|1850's Meat Company|
|Rollin B Produce
|Madd House Hill LLC|
|2018 BLACK BOB PARK VENDORS
14500 W. 151ST STREET
|Prairie Trails Soap|
|Bauman Farms Bakery|
|Bauman's Cedar Valley Farms|
| Last Dollar Farm
|Yellow Dog Flower Farm|
|Kansas City Popcorn Co.|
|Cool Leaf Kombucha|
The Farmers’ Market provides a means for individuals to sell primarily regionally-grown fresh produce, plants, and flowers. This market is not intended to operate as a wholesale outlet.
Please note that while all vendors accept cash, only some will accept credit/debit cards.
- Farmers' Market Application - New vendors only
- Farmer's Market Guidelines
- Regulations and Best Practices - K-State Research and Extension
- Rules, Regulations and Resources - Kansas Rural Center Publication
- Food Safety - K-State Research and Extension
Contact Farmers' Market at OlatheConnect or call 913-971-8563 for additional information.